You can contact the Township of Alfred and Plantagenet for any information on the municipal drains and your property drainage.

To consult the existing drainage map, visit the United Counties of Prescott and Russell interactive mapping system À la carte. 

The Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs offers you more information on municipal drains.